Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Nov 6, 2012, 03:08 PM   #51
jsw
Moderator emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve dave View Post
I'm not going to explain it on here again. Google it if you want to play ignorant.
I don't need to Google anything*. It runs fine on my 7; and I've never noticed an issue. YMMV, but I don't see a problem with it, period. Plus, hey, I can actually download files and such.

I miss Reader on Safari, but nothing else.

* Well, aside from the fact that by using a Google app on a Google OS, I'm pretty much Google-ing everything.
Old Nov 6, 2012, 03:20 PM   #52
WhySoSerious
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugesaggyboobs View Post
Anyone who denies the screen is crap on the Mini is a bit crazy... or has poor eyesight.

It's all so disappointing because man is the Mini an awesome design. I think we're seeing the remnants of Steve Jobs: products that were in the pipeline but aren't getting finished off properly. It's sad to see such degradation so quickly.
this comment is 100% accurate.

the mini screen is terrrrrrible. those who are defending it are just trying to defend their over-priced purchase of old technology. they know they got suckered into it, but don't want to come out and admit it.

stick with the absolutely amazing iPad 4. no sense in dropping $330+ on quite antiquated technology/parts and minimal RAM in an iPad mini.
Old Nov 6, 2012, 04:43 PM   #53
CWallace
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoSerious View Post
the mini screen is terrrrrrible. those who are defending it are just trying to defend their over-priced purchase of old technology.
It's the same ppi as the iPhone / iPhone 3G /iPhone 3GS and the screen on those devices were certainly usable.

Hell, it's higher than the iPad 2's ppi and that device is still selling well enough to warrant Apple continuing to produce it even with the retina display on the iPad 3 and 4.
CWallace is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad