Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac

Old Feb 22, 2013, 04:56 PM   #26
WhiteIphone5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan20022 View Post
Damn haha, that's what I'm talking about though. Overhead! Always have a little extra in case something happens. For me, "a little extra" means a couple thousand in a separate account that I do not touch haha.

Sorry to hear about your car! Hopefully it isn't anything major.
well its hard to save, since i help my mom with some bills, and i get about 250 every 2 weeks. Part time job at subway :P.

Car is now fine just drained, i think i left the light on overnight. All smooth now
WhiteIphone5 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2013, 06:19 PM   #27
smoking monkey
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteIphone5 View Post
Understood. Thank You! do you think there will be a better iMac coming? by better i mean like something worth upgrading for example the casing of the iMac hasn't changed since 2009. i would buy the iMac in a heart beat knowing future updates would just be a spec bump and not a huge re-design. Like a retina display. Sorry for over posting, this is my second mac and ive never spent this much. i have gone to the apple store, and i loved it.
I would call this update a pretty major redesign.

if you are student, wouldn't you be better off with a laptop? And possibly not the most expensive one.

I highly doubt we will see a retina 27inch imac this year. Even the 21 would be unlikely I would think. Perhaps next year. Just my opinion though...
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:28 PM   #28
WhiteIphone5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoking monkey View Post
I would call this update a pretty major redesign.

if you are student, wouldn't you be better off with a laptop? And possibly not the most expensive one.

I highly doubt we will see a retina 27inch imac this year. Even the 21 would be unlikely I would think. Perhaps next year. Just my opinion though...
I would but since my university is only like 40 mins away from home I don't need the portability. Now if I was staying in dorm then yeah laptop
WhiteIphone5 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac