Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sanu23kumar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 6, 2013
I just got a new iPod touch but i have no iTunes Account and not even a credit card...
I followed the procedures on how to get iTunes account without credit card but it was of no use, because the was no [NONE] option in payment method...
PLEASE HELP
( And if someone can make a free iTunes account for me then that would be great :) )

raccoonboy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2012
I just got a new iPod touch but i have no iTunes Account and not even a credit card...
I followed the procedures on how to get iTunes account without credit card but it was of no use, because the was no [NONE] option in payment method...
PLEASE HELP
( And if someone can make a free iTunes account for me then that would be great :) )

See bunch of nonsense reply to the thread so i decide to help.

First just try download any free apps from the appstore. Then itune will ask you to creat itune account and there will be a "none" option there.

sanu23kumar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 6, 2013
See bunch of nonsense reply to the thread so i decide to help.

First just try download any free apps from the appstore. Then itune will ask you to creat itune account and there will be a "none" option there.

hey friend can u create a free ID for me please...
i tried many a times, but still got no [NONE] option, so please if u can help..
just create a random ID it doesnt matter to me, I just want to get an ID bro...:eek:

DMH3006

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2011
hey friend can u create a free ID for me please...
i tried many a times, but still got no [NONE] option, so please if u can help..
just create a random ID it doesnt matter to me, I just want to get an ID bro...:eek:

Dude get on a computer and go to iTunes,try to download a free app and follow the steps to register,easy and simple.

chumawumba

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2012
Ask the NSA
Well then I don't see why they could just ask their parents to put a credit card with no value so that they could get free apps.

sanu23kumar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 6, 2013
well I did it just now and it worked,if you're unable to then its your problem in doing whats been told to you.

The option is location centric and in India the option is just not there.
I found a work-around though.
Used a US proxy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.