Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skippymac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
Hampshire, UK
Does everyone get the "iFile got successfully registered!" popup every time they use iFile or is something wrong?

It seems like I'm being punished for giving them my money :p

mrwalsh1968

macrumors member
Dec 29, 2012
I was getting the same problem as OP.
I looked at the settings INSIDE iFile app > 'registration' and apparently if you paid by PayPal as I did, you need to put your email address in where it says 'registration email address'

Seems to have fixed it for me :D

Qaanol

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
I am seeing the "iFile successfully registered" alert the first time I launch iFile after a respring. The alert shows up after every respring, and is getting a bit tedious. I bought iFile on Cydia some time ago (using PayPal to pay), and adding my email in iFile settings seems to have no effect.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
It also pops up every time you update iFile in Cydia. Today there were 2 updates, so if you used iFile after updating each time then you would have seen it twice today. It popped up only during the first time I used iFile after each update, but I never got the popup other than those two times. Outside of updates or fresh installations after a restore, I never get that popup.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.