Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sachbash

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 28, 2011
So i'm looking for an app that would allow me to draw or handwrite on my iphone, and have it appear right away on my laptop. When typing notes in class i get screwed every time my teacher decides to explain a point by drawing a diagram on the board. What i need is an app that would let me draw whatever the diagram is and upload it immediately, wirelessly or via usb, and bring it into word. Does anyone know of an app that can do this?

jjxtra

macrumors newbie
Dec 26, 2012
You Doodle does this

If you have Internet access, You Doodle is one option. You can Text Message (iMessage) yourself the drawing and it should show up right on your MAC assuming you have Mountain Lion. This assumes you have Internet access of course.

Nand

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2011
San Juan
Penultimate is a nice app, cost .99 + Evernote free app ( use Evernote in your computer)

"Send single page images or full notebooks in PDF format to anyone. Dropbox and Evernote integration bring the best cloud services for files, backup, and notes organization right into the app."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.