Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Dec 20, 2012, 02:22 PM   #1
Reppy07
macrumors newbie

Webe++ iOS 6. Any help?

To make it simple. I'm running an iOS 6 jailbreak from Redsn0w. I don't know where else to ask so if I'm in the wrong place I sincerely apologize.

There was a recent update on Cydia for BTStack confirming iOS 6 compatibility issues fixed and that got me excited.

Noticed that Webe++ was now able to be paid for and downloaded from BigBoss expo which before I couldn't. So I instantly jumped on it excitedly.

The main purpose to have Webe++ is to be able to control the PS3. Only problem is that when trying to pair via the Bluetooth accessory settings on the PS3. It doesn't even do anything. Just sits there constantly searching.

I'm also fully aware of it prompting me with a six digit code to enter. But nothing at all happens?

Am I missing or doing something wrong? Can anybody confirm if it's even fully compatible yet? And if so, does YOUR iOS 6 personally control the PS3 problem free?

Please only serious help. Thank you in advance.
Reppy07 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps