Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HVisionSensing

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2012
Hi,dear friends!I develop a new game! The App using state-of-the-art computer vision technology.
who want the promo code , leave the email , i'll send u .

The itunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eyes-shoot-zombie/id575919676?ls=1&mt=8
A Kinect experience on iOS devices!
Description
Are you tired of the "Touch" mode games ? Now, you will enjoy the New Game play ("Touch-Free" Mode). Just move your body ,blinking your eyes to fire the bullets, Shoot the Zombies. Yes, you can enjoy the game just with your head and eyes.
There is no need for you to use your hands, you just need to click and open the app, then put your device on an appropriate place and make sure that your face is in the blue area of the video box. After that, move your body slightly, thus, you can control the focus of the gun. When you aimed the focus carefully with the zombie, you can shoot with blinking your eyes. Then, congratulations, an aggressive zombie is killed by you.
If you want to shoot the zombie more accurate, you can enlarge the sniper scope by closing your face to the screen and control the focus’ position easier. If you don’t want to enlarge the sniper scope, you just need to keep your face away from the screen.
If you should leave for a moment, there is no need for you to suspend this game. It will be suspended automatically a second later. When you comes back and your face was recognized successfully, the game can be recovered automatically.

Attention, this game requires you several attempts to master the control skills, and you had better take the device leans on a stable place.
Watch the Video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF2Uf...ature=youtu.be

Features:
A new gaming experience with full-body motion controls.
 Face Recognition
 "Touch-Free" Mode
 control the gun with moving your head
 Kill the Zombies by blinking your eyes
 Fire bullet through blinking eyes
 Game pause or restore through face recognition
 Display Mode of your choice ,Video Mode or Schematic diagram mode

Tips
 stabilize your iPhone/iPad, take the device leans on a stable place
 Put off your glasses/hat
 make your face inside the green box of the video
 Switch the display mode by clicking on the video area
 You should have patience, Do not swing your head dramatically

[Supported Models]
-iPhone4S,iPhone5
-iPod touch(5th)
-iPad2、iPad3、iPad Mini、iPad4

For support and comments, contact us at zhoushiwei2012success@gmail.com or through Twitter @HVisionSensing https://twitter.com/HVisionSensing or
through FaceBook : http://www.facebook.com/HVisionSensing

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

HVisionSensing

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2012
GamePlay

becase of it's hard to play the game for the beginners,so I want to write the gameplay in detail,I hope all the players easily to play.

1.For the beginners, you have better to lean on a stable place,don't hold in hand.Of course, after you are familiar with the game you can do whatever they want.

2.You'd better put off your glasses

3.You'd better keep your face in the blue box of the video,When you move the gun sight almost to the zombie body,then you need to move in the opposite direction a little.

4.If you want to shoot the zombie more accurate, you can enlarge the sniper scope by closing your face to the screen and control the focus’ position easier. If you don’t want to enlarge the sniper scope, you just need to keep your face away from the screen.

5.Do not swing your head dramatically,just move your body slightly.But when the gun sight at the edge,then you should move your body dramatically

HVisionSensing

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2012
hi, the version1.1coming soon

the version1.1 Enhance the sensitivity of the human-computer interaction

Yolandayan

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2012
wow, an amazing game!!

It is really a superize to me as this game is played with eyes. But i can't shoot the zombies when i blink my eyes though i have shoot their body. How can I shoot them a time.

Yolandayan

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2012
please read the gameplay in the introduction

hi,I love the game so much ,I have never play games before. but I still can't play it very good , and I also have read the gameplay careful, why when I keep the face stable, but the sight is still moving , can u tell me how could control the gane better, thanks veru much

HVisionSensing

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2012
hi,I love the game so much ,I have never play games before. but I still can't play it very good , and I also have read the gameplay careful, why when I keep the face stable, but the sight is still moving , can u tell me how could control the gane better, thanks veru much

hi, yolandayan , thank you for very much for your suppot, as for your question , i want to tell some tips for the gameplay :
when your center of face far away from the blue box , and then the sight will move more quickly ,your center of face near from the blue box , and then the sight will move more slowly

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.