Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GreatDrok

macrumors 6502a
May 1, 2006
New Zealand
Nothing - every time I tried it told me it didn't have any information for New Zealand. Apple maps has lousy resolution and points of interest are missing or in the wrong location too so overall not very impressed.

tiartrop

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2008
Mostly for time and weather.

I travel often and I have to be in contact with many people in different parts of the world (family, friends, work, etc). Time differences can be tricky with daylight saving.

jstar002

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
If you are bored/lonely you can even talk to Siri as a friend and have a conversation with her... Ask her random questions, math questions, anything you can think of. I think it would be funny to talk to her in public for a long time just to get a reaction from people. Siri can be your friend.

tann

macrumors 68000
Apr 15, 2010
UK
I use him to wake me up :D

But wish I could choose between a him and a her...!

MuddyPaws1

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2012
I use it to set the alarm clock when I am home on wifi and text when on wifi. Other than that, it never works right and just makes me want to throw the phone out the truck window when I have to repeat myself 14 times to get one text message out.

Vizio

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2012
I use her/it for Voice Dictation, because i can't spell worth crap.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.