Gay Marriage Float in Rose Parade - Page 4 - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Old Jan 4, 2014, 01:37 PM   #76
gkarris
macrumors 604

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnpy!$4g3cwk View Post
I'm a step ahead of everybody. I've been boycotting Duck Dynasty all along.

Fact is, Duck Dynasty has gotten a lot of publicity over this. Always a tough call whether to make an issue of something or not. Reminds me of Stetson Kennedy's "Frown Power" campaign against bigoted speech in the 40's. That was local, person-to-person. Limited impact, but, the only negative attention that you are giving someone for negative behavior is a frown.
I've never heard of "Duck Dynasty" until now. They must be lovin' the FREE publicity...
Old Jan 4, 2014, 01:51 PM   #77
Shrink
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkarris View Post
I've never heard of "Duck Dynasty" until now. They must be lovin' the FREE publicity...
Nor I...

How could I possibly have missed a great show about ducks, or duck calls, or Peking Duck...or whatever it was about.
Old Jan 4, 2014, 03:59 PM   #78
iJohnHenry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrink View Post
Nor I...

How could I possibly have missed a great show about ducks, or duck calls, or Peking Duck...or whatever it was about.
The D and the F are in close proximity on the keyboard.

Something auto-correct wouldn't catch as well.
iJohnHenry is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2014, 04:20 PM   #79
chown33
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrink View Post
Dethpicable!
chown33 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues