Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rantipole

macrumors 6502
May 24, 2004
Boston
Yes! Got a couple iPhone cases on sale, for the prices they SHOULD sell at normally. (Anyone else think cases' retail prices are absolutely absurd?)

Thanks for the heads-up, MR!

I also tried Zagg but did not order due to the site's problems. They obviously did not expect that much traffic yesterday!

b0r1s

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2011
Staffordshire
I finally got the page to load up, and the ordering went okay until I tried to click the buy button and then it gets stuck on the authorization page load thing... guess I'll be calling them tomorrow to see if my order went through (and hopefully only once!).

Just managed to order a Zagg solo for about £55 after the basket bombed 3 times :)

BlueberryMac

macrumors member
Aug 25, 2009
Turns out that even though Zagg’s order page never said my order went through, I now have 3 orders for the exact same thing. Calling them gives you an automated message that says their regular hold times just to talk to someone are 10 to 20 minutes.

I've left them 2 voicemails so far but I haven't heard anything back, and there's no way to cancel orders on their web site.

Looks like I may have to do a charge-back with my bank if I don't hear back from them in the next couple of days.

:mad:

davideotape

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2012
I ordered a sparq and it arrived already. Fastest delivery ever. But yeah I had to try 3 times, I assumed it was an iPad or ISP error.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.