Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Dec 9, 2012, 09:38 AM   #1
LA89
macrumors newbie

iTunes Store Download

Hi All.

I'm currently in the US of A, and whilst here bought a film through the iTunes store on my Mac. I'm from the UK and so the account was set up in the UK and the film paid for in British Pounds.

The film arrived at my account, ready for downloading. The Mrs. back in the UK has her computer authorised, so she has successfully downloaded the film.

I, however, can not seem to download it - I keep getting various error messages?

A similar thing is happening with an album I bought in the same manner - although, the album i bought through my iPad - again in ús. I can download the songs onto my laptop no trouble, but I can't download the LP that comes with the album.

Help?
LA89 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 07:35 PM   #2
mankar4
macrumors 6502a

This seems like a question for apple support. Shoot them an email, they respond within 24 hours, and have been very helpful with these kind of issues for me in the past.
mankar4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2013, 06:59 AM   #3
LA89
macrumors newbie

Thanks,

I've had no luck as yet but will see if I get anything of use from them and post back.

All the best.
LA89 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help