Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CatsTide

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 16, 2012
When I upgraded to iTunes 11 my movie count isn't displaying correctly. I have 421 movies and when I upgraded it showed my movie count as 359. I physically counted my movies to make sure they were all there and I still have the 421. I have even added a couple of movies since then and it still shows 359. Is that in fact the movie count or something else? How do I correct this?

CatsTide

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 16, 2012
I have found out that the number on the badge is the total movies not viewed...which brings up my next question. Is there any way to see how many movies you have in iTunes like there was on previous versions?

phiberop840

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2010
I have found out that the number on the badge is the total movies not viewed...which brings up my next question. Is there any way to see how many movies you have in iTunes like there was on previous versions?

I do believe that you are looking for the status bar. Go into the Movie viewing mode as if you were to look for a movie out of your collection, then go to the Menu Bar and choose, View - Show Status Bar, selecting the option to "Show Status Bar". This will return the bar on the bottom that shows you How many Movies, Days, and GB that you have.

Hope this helps.

M

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.