Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexlam127

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 3, 2013
i need it for some photo editing and programming and i need to carry it around.But the weight difference of the two is very small so its ok for me.

i have seen mba screen in apple store, its just suck, the text is very pixel,apart from that other aspect of 2013mba13 is good.

for the ref 2012rmpb13, i heard that its going to be upgrade soon,so buying it now would seem to be stupid if it happened.But i really like the retina display,its just superior than that of mba.But HD4000 may be not enough for future use.

Since both are similar in price,what should i get?.

appleisking

macrumors 6502a
May 24, 2013
i need it for some photo editing and programming and i need to carry it around.But the weight difference of the two is very small so its ok for me.

i have seen mba screen in apple store, its just suck, the text is very pixel,apart from that other aspect of 2013mba13 is good.

for the ref 2012rmpb13, i heard that its going to be upgrade soon,so buying it now would seem to be stupid if it happened.But i really like the retina display,its just superior than that of mba.But HD4000 may be not enough for future use.

Since both are similar in price,what should i get?.

Well I think the choice is kind of obvious isn't it? But if I were you I would wait for the haswell upgrades, unless you really need it now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.