Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
well I'm getting 15 down so in theory it shouldn't be awful, but I'm typically not running one stream at one time. I might be playing 360/ps3/wiiU while my wife is streaming on the iPad or watching the Roku in the bedroom while I'm downloading new episodes of top gear on the iMac.... so I figure I stress my ISP enough, don't wanna tick them off too bad.

I will look into it though :)

Oh okay. I thought you meant your LAN (local area network) whereas you were talking about your ISP's download speed. Two different things and I can see where 15Mbps down would be pushing it with all those things going on at once.

heimbachae

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 1, 2011
Oh okay. I thought you meant your LAN (local area network) whereas you were talking about your ISP's download speed. Two different things and I can see where 15Mbps down would be pushing it with all those things going on at once.

yea but I can't beat 20 bucks a month for 15 down plus 100 cable channels with a handful in HD. savin cash!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.