Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

falconman515

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 8, 2010
I have used Power Support films since the first iPhone ever came out .... I will 100% buy them from them as well when they release a new one for the iPhone 5 .... but until then is there anything out there that is actually good and not this cheap run of the mill $2.99 films I keep seeing?

Plus Nothing WET .... I Do Not apply any films that use water to adhere (stupidest thing I have ever seen).

Anything out their with the same quality as Power Support already made for this iPhone 5?

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
I always get Best Skins Ever. I've been getting them since the iPhone 3GS. Great skins!

kas23

macrumors 603
Oct 28, 2007
Does anyone know if the AT&T store has any yet? I like the kind they sell there, but don't know the brand off the top of my head.

Irish Rose

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2010
Does anyone know if the AT&T store has any yet? I like the kind they sell there, but don't know the brand off the top of my head.

Mine only had the anti glare covers and I did not like those. The Spigen SPG Ultra Crystal screen protectors that I ordered just came a few minutes ago, so I'm going to try those.

sangreal06

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2012
Ok thank you. because it says it comes with 2 LCD Films (on website).. also what's the difference between the purple and blue one?
ultra olephobic and ultra crystal(SQ)?

They just come with an extra one. The oleophobic is oil-resistant, but I haven't seen it in person. I've used their Ultra Crystal before and you can't even tell it is there.

You can also just order one of their cases for around the same price and it comes with an ultra-crystal protectors

falconman515

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 8, 2010
Just ordered a Spigen SGP Crystal set! :D
Looks like based on the reviews it should do the trick and work until PS comes out with there's.

And I knew this was gonna happen I first saw leaks of the iP5 a while back ...... but ..... How are you suppose to protects the back?

No films are gonna work and I guess to protect it you will HAVE to have a case on it!?!?!?

I like a naked phone with film protection!

Will there ever be a film made for the back???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.