Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 7, 2013, 02:36 PM   #51
aerok
Thread Starter
In Time-Out
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrain View Post
The family members or Bin Laden didn't know he was Bin Laden? That's just silly.
...

Of course they knew, but did they know he was the mastermind beind countless terrorist attack? Who knows?
aerok is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2013, 03:03 PM   #52
Zombie Acorn
macrumors 65816
 
Zombie Acorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerok View Post
...

Of course they knew, but did they know he was the mastermind beind countless terrorist attack? Who knows?
Lets be clear here, he wasn't staying in a box on the side of the street, he was living in a million dollar residence with soldiers and other Pakistani military personnel all around. Its almost undeniable that he had support mechanisms all around and anyone inside of his residence was not only aware of who he was and what his deeds were, but were aiding him in hiding. The reason the US didn't let anyone know about the raid is because he wouldn't have been there if they had.
__________________
--2.6 C2Q 4gb DDR3 GTX 260-Win 7--
--2.0 CE Macbook Alum-Leopard--
Zombie Acorn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2013, 03:13 PM   #53
aerok
Thread Starter
In Time-Out
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Acorn View Post
Lets be clear here, he wasn't staying in a box on the side of the street, he was living in a million dollar residence with soldiers and other Pakistani military personnel all around. Its almost undeniable that he had support mechanisms all around and anyone inside of his residence was not only aware of who he was and what his deeds were, but were aiding him in hiding. The reason the US didn't let anyone know about the raid is because he wouldn't have been there if they had.
It is very common for the rich to have security guards in Pakistan

http://www.asiacalling.org/ur/specia...ss-in-pakistan

All I'm saying is that we cannot say for sure if all residents knew about what he was doing. Not only that, some truly believe he's doing the right thing.
aerok is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2013, 03:20 PM   #54
Zombie Acorn
macrumors 65816
 
Zombie Acorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerok View Post
All I'm saying is that we cannot say for sure if all residents knew about what he was doing. Not only that, some truly believe he's doing the right thing.
Let us hope that they were the few who got taken out with him.
__________________
--2.6 C2Q 4gb DDR3 GTX 260-Win 7--
--2.0 CE Macbook Alum-Leopard--
Zombie Acorn is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2013, 03:46 PM   #55
aerok
Thread Starter
In Time-Out
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Acorn View Post
Let us hope that they were the few who got taken out with him.
People are easily brainwashable, either way, I'm one of those that find it hard to justify any killing.
aerok is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2013, 12:33 PM   #56
edk99
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: FL
Well I guess we can put this thread to rest (no pun intended).

Quote:
BOSTON (AP) Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev has been buried in an undisclosed location outside the city of Worcester, police said Thursday after a frustrating weeklong search for a community willing to take the body.
"As a result of our public appeal for help, a courageous and compassionate individual came forward to provide the assistance needed to properly bury the deceased," Worcester police said in a statement.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-dead-bo...141202538.html
edk99 is online now   0 Reply With Quote


Reply
MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC