Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kikima

macrumors member
Feb 7, 2013
Richmond, VA
Just got the Spigen Neo Hybrid bumper earlier today. I don't like it. My aux cable in my car doesn't fit and the car charger I bought at AT&T doesn't fit. :mad:

Back to naked, I guess.

pat.micunnis

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2013
cool_story_bro_green_iphone_5_case-r77cb9e4b47d4429aa1e3b98c138662e5_vx34w_8byvr_324.jpg

Jesla

macrumors 6502a
Jan 7, 2013
Tennessee USA
Normally I use a RokForm v3 and have for a couple of years. Excellent case BTW however for last weeks vacation to the beach I switched to a Lifeproof Fre for my 5s. The Lifeproof would be my everyday case if it had the RokForm mounting system and magnet. Both are fantastic case for maximum protection.

stfwayne

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2011
Cases I Own:
- iD America Hue Grey
- iOttie Notch Silver/White
- MobC White/Black trim bumper

Case On My iPhone 5:
-Tech Armor Edgeprotect Bumper

First the cons:
-incredibly hard to press power button that has gotten very slightly easier to push over the past few weeks
-very small cut outs on the bottom

Pros:
-best plastic bumper out period
-tough rigid plastic that is mat and doesnt show fingerprints, get dirty, scratch

Cant say anything about the other colors as I got the gray. If TechArmor can figure out a way to remove the power button cover and open up the cut outs on the bottom they will have made the best bumper out there.

At $7 why wouldnt you take a gamble on it? The sides look similar to the Spigen Ultra Hybrid

http://www.amazon.com/Tech-Armor-iP...8&sr=1-2-spell&keywords=techarmor+edgeprotect

melky

macrumors newbie
Nov 19, 2013
I use custom case with collage photos. I upload 4 photos and get a case from uniqstyle.net
I love it very much ~~~~~

alFR

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2006
Not bad, but doesn't the clear plastic on the back get scratched up?

Yes: had mine about a month and it's pretty badly scratched (and I'm careful with it, doesn't go in pocket with keys etc.). Still looks acceptable though and it's passed the accidental drop test. :)

mscriv

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I just ordered two Spigen cases from Amazon for my new iPhone 5s, the Ultra Hybrid and the Slim Armor S. I'll report back after I receive them to give my impressions. I looked at a lot of the cases mentioned in this thread and did some other research and those two just seemed like the best fit for my tastes and needs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.