Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

-Concept-

macrumors member
Maybe they're implementing a fix for the method people used to pirate multiple copies of Windows 8 Professional, Build 9200. I, however, did this only two days ago and received my product key in around 10 hours. Make sure your code is correct for the anti spam check and maybe try a different email.

SnowLeopard2008

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 4, 2008
Silicon Valley
Maybe they're implementing a fix for the method people used to pirate multiple copies of Windows 8 Professional, Build 9200. I, however, did this only two days ago and received my product key in around 10 hours. Make sure your code is correct for the anti spam check and maybe try a different email.

I heard about that. I don't think they will send me a product key, it says "We couldn't process your order" whenever I enter my email and the characters for the anti spam check. I tried the Windows Live account email I used when setting up Windows 8 (@live.com one) and my iCloud email. Neither work.

charlien

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2006
Am I permitted to just sign up for it on another email and forward it to you? I wouldn't call it piracy, seeing as its free, and it worked for me.

You get the same code tied to your email and it can only be used once.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.