Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

neugie92

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 16, 2012
So I have a iphone 4s with 1000 songs on it all of which are in my itunes library which as over 20,000 songs. I just got a ipod 120gb.What I want to do is take the exact 1000 songs that are on my iphone and get them onto my new ipod without having to go through my 20,000 song library again.

Anyway to do this?

Is there anyway to like highlight or put on a playlist the songs that are on my phone so I can just quickly drag them in?

r0k

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
Detroit
So I have a iphone 4s with 1000 songs on it all of which are in my itunes library which as over 20,000 songs. I just got a ipod 120gb.What I want to do is take the exact 1000 songs that are on my iphone and get them onto my new ipod without having to go through my 20,000 song library again.

Anyway to do this?

Is there anyway to like highlight or put on a playlist the songs that are on my phone so I can just quickly drag them in?

There is quite a bit of software available to get music off of an ipod or iphone and onto a computer. You can then load it onto the other device.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.