|Oct 20, 2011, 03:57 PM||#26|
|Nov 11, 2012, 06:15 AM||#27|
I was having the same problem since I got a 4s, but then I got it to work by doing the following (I don't know what worked, so I'll just say everything I did):
- deleting my previous backup though the iCloud app on my computer
- checking on iTunes if it was selected as iCloud backup (it was, so I unchecked it and checked it again)
- going on the iCloud menu on my phone and checking if iCloud was on. Since it was (and that is the part I think that worked), I unchecked it, confirmed and checked again, and this time it asked for my iTunes password and all.
- The next time I locked it while charging, when I unlocked it, the numbers on my wifi data counter had changed, which meant it started trying backing up.
- There is one thing, though, you can't unlock the phone during the process, otherwise it will stop backing up.
- I left it overight and now I'm letting it a couple of hours more just to be safe (since my last mannual backup took 10 hours), but it is already showing my backup on the iCloud app on my computer, so I'm pretty sure it worked.
Thank you, guys!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iCloud is finally working for me!||Spectrum Abuser||iOS 5 and earlier||0||Oct 23, 2011 12:26 PM|
|Is messenger for mac not working for anyone else?||3rd Doctor||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||24||Jul 30, 2010 09:45 PM|
|Back to my Mac working for anyone?||legaleye3000||Mac OS X||5||Oct 31, 2007 04:48 PM|
|Does Yahoo Push work for anyone?||opticalserenity||iPhone||11||Jul 30, 2007 08:34 PM|
|Is .Mac iChat working for anyone?||Glenn Wolsey||Buying Tips and Advice||1||May 15, 2006 07:57 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.