Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
I'm genuinely surprised by this news. I thought for sure they'd move the release day up from April 19 to April 1. :D

I guess now they'll have to release it for Halloween.

krye

macrumors 68000
Aug 21, 2007
USA
Maybe because half the people at Sundance said it was garbage and half of it's made up? Just a hunch. Maybe they should delay it long enough for people to forget how it really happened.

barkmonster

macrumors 68020
Dec 3, 2001
Lancashire
Have you seen the recent photo of her without makeup? :eek:

A 29 year old woman without makeup doesn't look like a past-it old hag who still thinks they're only 25 to me because I'm not attracted to apparent teenagers even if they're 20 odd and just look that young.

I imagine you're either bafflngly more attracted to Kristen Stewart, a jelous ugly bird or you're a jelous ugly bird's hag (which I have no problem with because I'm no biggot but if so, your opinion of women invalid) ;)

bloggerblog

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2007
Pirates of Silicon Valley set a very high standard for a Steve Jobs movie. I personally don't think this one will be able to match it, and I'm basing that on the few clips we saw and Woz's comments.

sagar4995

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2012
Dubai, UAE
i'm guessing they'll edit it a bit to make it seem more realistic, based on what Woz said about the movie. i believe he said "they got it all wrong".

Knockworstface

macrumors regular
Feb 26, 2013
Delayed because they realized that it's just "Kelso" playing pretend Steve Jobs and they know it's a joke....

This. And for the most part most people view Ashton Kutcher as an assclown.

its an insult to the Steve Jobs legacy to have a douchebag like Ashton Kutcher portray him. Keep him in those stupid dopey romantic comedies where he belongs, he's one of the worst actors they chose to portray a legend like Steve Jobs. Ashton Kutcher = no bueno.

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010
This. And for the most part most people view Ashton Kutcher as an assclown.

its an insult to the Steve Jobs legacy to have a douchebag like Ashton Kutcher portray him. Keep him in those stupid dopey romantic comedies where he belongs, he's one of the worst actors they chose to portray a legend like Steve Jobs. Ashton Kutcher = no bueno.
I could give a crap about a SJ 'legacy', but you said it all about that wet noodle AssKlown. Might as well have gotten the Bieber baby for all the seriousness he'll bring to the role.

Verbatim Cookie

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2012
A 29 year old woman without makeup doesn't look like a past-it old hag who still thinks they're only 25 to me because I'm not attracted to apparent teenagers even if they're 20 odd and just look that young.

I imagine you're either bafflngly more attracted to Kristen Stewart, a jelous ugly bird or you're a jelous ugly bird's hag (which I have no problem with because I'm no biggot but if so, your opinion of women invalid) ;)
ಠ_ಠ It was just a quip, bro.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.