Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Nov 20, 2012, 08:39 PM   #1
SWPROX
macrumors member

Power Support Anti Glare Return Question

Hi guys,just a short question,I just purchased Power Support anti-glare screen protectors for my mum's iPhone 4S,but now I changed my mind,they are unopened (purchased from Apple Store).My question is can I get a refund for them if I return them tomorrow ? They are totally unopened,in exact showroom condition-from what I read on their website--- "Items purchased from Apple, Inc. are eligible for same-item exchange only and are covered for 6 months from date of purchase. You must return the product and a copy of your receipt.". So does it mean I can only get an exchange for the same thing and not the money back
SWPROX is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:28 PM   #2
DJ.Nickk
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWPROX View Post
Hi guys,just a short question,I just purchased Power Support anti-glare screen protectors for my mum's iPhone 4S,but now I changed my mind,they are unopened (purchased from Apple Store).My question is can I get a refund for them if I return them tomorrow ? They are totally unopened,in exact showroom condition-from what I read on their website--- "Items purchased from Apple, Inc. are eligible for same-item exchange only and are covered for 6 months from date of purchase. You must return the product and a copy of your receipt.". So does it mean I can only get an exchange for the same thing and not the money back
Once the item has not been opened or tampered with you may return it in 14 days of purchase
DJ.Nickk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:36 PM   #3
SWPROX
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ.Nickk View Post
Once the item has not been opened or tampered with you may return it in 14 days of purchase
Thanks
SWPROX is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone