Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Feb 28, 2013, 01:13 PM   #426
damir00
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorstv View Post
...its the only console charging annual XBOX Live fees
What other platform is even capable of charging XBox Live fees?
damir00 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2013, 07:40 PM   #427
Macboy Pro
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordofthereef View Post
I don't see why you are stuck on what I originally said, when I corrected myself in subsequent posts. I was referring to demand, not sales. But there is no reasoning with someone who is unwilling to get the point even while I explain it to you multiple times, because you just have this need to point out that I am wrong. Yes, I was wrong to say that sales of wifi only far outweigh sales of wifi+LTE models. What I meant to, or should have said, was that demand of the wifi only models far outweighs demand of LTE models.

Anyway, done wasting my time on this. The wording of your responses reads "insecure individual trying to push my buttons", and I am uninterested in that.
Lol, now you are a therapist? Geez, get a life bro!
Macboy Pro is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2013, 05:38 AM   #428
tailhook
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohnstone View Post
Some guy in Jersey hasn't seen one... we failed!!!

I've seen 3 of the RT versions here at work already but no Pro's yet.
The Pro must be teh suck!

Until someone releases numbers, we can only guess.
I have fun showing mine around to friends. The capabilities of it are fairly amazing, and as a programmer by trade, taking a look at the new development environment has been eye-opening. I still run 7 for my desktop machine that I develop on, but that may change.

All the power of a laptop(can run any windows software), with all the usability of a tablet... in a 2 lb compact package. It costs an arm and a leg, but the fact it replaces like 3 devices makes it more than worth it. (laptop/tablet/e-reader).

RT.. i didn't even give that a second look. I didn't need a device that only runs mobile apps.
tailhook is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion