Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 8, 2013, 11:43 AM   #1
MatthewWV
macrumors newbie

Recommended free or cheap apps?

Hi, can someone recommend some free apps or really cheap ones to download as I am a student And maybe a brief description on what they are or what they do? I'm from the U.K. to if that helps, so please display prices in

Thanks!
MatthewWV is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2013, 11:47 AM   #2
GGJstudios
macrumors Westmere

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewWV View Post
Hi, can someone recommend some free apps or really cheap ones to download as I am a student And maybe a brief description on what they are or what they do? I'm from the U.K. to if that helps, so please display prices in
It's more useful if you start by determining what you want to accomplish, as there are countless apps out there for a myriad of purposes. It doesn't make sense to download an app unless you have a purpose for it.

The "Need application suggestions? Look here:" section of the following link contains a number of resources for app recommendations, as there are dozens of threads on this, easily found by searching the forum.
Helpful Information for Any Mac User
GGJstudios is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2013, 01:52 PM   #3
2012Tony2012
macrumors 6502a

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/100-fre...or-mac-part-i/
2012Tony2012 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store