Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Picture Gallery

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 26, 2013, 08:17 AM   #151
Watabou
macrumors 68030
 
Watabou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by grim42 View Post
@Watabou: What is the console music player you're using there?
It's called ncmpcpp.
__________________
Haswell 15" rMBP (2.3Ghz, 16GB, 750M GT) | iPhone 5 | Check out Lyrical on the MAS! | Last.fm
Watabou is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2013, 07:13 PM   #152
Drew017
macrumors 65816
 
Drew017's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East coast, USA
Send a message via Skype™ to Drew017
Changed mine up a bit in the spirit of WWDC 2013
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-05-26 at 8.07.14 PM.png
Views:	83
Size:	697.9 KB
ID:	413846  
__________________
Who'll put on my shoes while I'm walking slowly down the hall of fame?
MacBook Air 13 inch (Mid 2013); Intel Core i5; 4GB RAM; OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Drew017 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2013, 08:45 AM   #153
DarkStar701
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by grim42 View Post
@Greg: Mind telling me what minimal Google start page is that?
I found this one on Deviantart: http://shourijo.deviantart.com/art/S...Page-299092141

**edit** lol, too late. Didn't notice Greg's reply
__________________
15" MacBook Pro, 2.53GHz, 8GB RAM, Crucial M4 256GB | iPhone 4S 16GB | iPad 2 16GB
-- "Some people just need a high five. In the face. With a chair." --
DarkStar701 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2013, 09:01 AM   #154
jmill155
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Virginia beach, VA


Here's mine for 1 space
jmill155 is offline   4 Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2013, 10:05 AM   #155
Caris
macrumors 6502a
 
Caris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
__________________
13" MacBook Pro Retina | 2.4GHz i5 | 8GB | 128GB
iPhone 6| 64GB | Space Grey
Caris is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2013, 11:22 AM   #156
SBLDN
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew017 View Post
Changed mine up a bit in the spirit of WWDC 2013
Me too!
__________________
13" MacBook Pro Mid-2012, 2.5Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 250GB SSD iPhone 5 16GB (Black) TV (3rd Generation)
SBLDN is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2013, 03:13 PM   #157
Scarponi
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caris View Post
can u post ? without the 3 words
Scarponi is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2013, 11:05 AM   #158
mif
macrumors Demi-God
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: home
Swing Wings
__________________
"Every day, in every way, i am feeling better and better" - Dreyfus

Last edited by mif; Sep 6, 2013 at 09:49 AM.
mif is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2013, 12:54 PM   #159
SnowLeopard2008
macrumors 604
 
SnowLeopard2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Silicon Valley
Send a message via AIM to SnowLeopard2008
Made wallpaper myself. Quote is for constant inspiration.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-05-31 at 10.53.56 AM.png
Views:	117
Size:	161.4 KB
ID:	414643  
__________________
Mac Pro | Thunderbolt Display | iPhone 6 | iPad mini | Apple TV | AirPort Extreme
SnowLeopard2008 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2013, 11:59 AM   #160
glang
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Alternative desktop
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenFetch-2013-06-03_18-48-26.png
Views:	30
Size:	564.0 KB
ID:	414982  
glang is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2013, 01:36 PM   #161
rubirock
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Little Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanyChris View Post
Took this picture today and liked it a bunch so there has been a change
nice photo.
what's the Jeep icon for
__________________
MBP5,5, 128gb SSD, 500gb HD, 8gb ram
iPhone 5 iPhone 5c iPad1,1
rubirock is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2013, 01:43 PM   #162
GermanyChris
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubirock View Post
nice photo.
what's the Jeep icon for

I use Fluid and am a member of Jeep forums..

I have a 99 TJ which is as close to my heart as my Mac Pro..
GermanyChris is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2013, 01:51 PM   #163
rubirock
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Little Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanyChris View Post
I use Fluid and am a member of Jeep forums..

I have a 99 TJ which is as close to my heart as my Mac Pro..
I've seen it, it's nice. I have an 04 Rubicon myself, love it as well
__________________
MBP5,5, 128gb SSD, 500gb HD, 8gb ram
iPhone 5 iPhone 5c iPad1,1
rubirock is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2013, 02:21 PM   #164
GermanyChris
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubirock View Post
I've seen it, it's nice. I have an 04 Rubicon myself, love it as well

TY..I have most of the money freed up for a long arm but I'm hesitant because 33's I think are want to be. The long arm money would put lockers and a winch on it..
GermanyChris is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2013, 12:10 PM   #165
rubirock
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Little Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanyChris View Post
TY..I have most of the money freed up for a long arm but I'm hesitant because 33's I think are want to be. The long arm money would put lockers and a winch on it..
ahh, the age old question, lockers/winch or long arm? the answer, unfortunately for our wallets, is "both".

JEEP = Just Empty Every Pocket

I just had 4.88 gears installed, a custom track bar to work with my high steer, some new axle mounts for the swaylok and finally installed my novak t-case shifter. $$$ but it should pay in ride quality and steering response. also need some new rubber, i can fit 37s with the hi-line, but my budget does not fit them at the moment.

I am still on short arms, though all of them are adjustable (a mix of currie lowers, nth uppers in front, and jks uppers in rear), and 33s and I've been able to go almost everywhere the guys on bigger tires go. So I guess I'd recommend the lockers and winch first so that you can get yourself out of whatever trouble you get into.

Imran
__________________
MBP5,5, 128gb SSD, 500gb HD, 8gb ram
iPhone 5 iPhone 5c iPad1,1
rubirock is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2013, 03:40 PM   #166
GermanyChris
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubirock View Post
ahh, the age old question, lockers/winch or long arm? the answer, unfortunately for our wallets, is "both".

JEEP = Just Empty Every Pocket

I just had 4.88 gears installed, a custom track bar to work with my high steer, some new axle mounts for the swaylok and finally installed my novak t-case shifter. $$$ but it should pay in ride quality and steering response. also need some new rubber, i can fit 37s with the hi-line, but my budget does not fit them at the moment.

I am still on short arms, though all of them are adjustable (a mix of currie lowers, nth uppers in front, and jks uppers in rear), and 33s and I've been able to go almost everywhere the guys on bigger tires go. So I guess I'd recommend the lockers and winch first so that you can get yourself out of whatever trouble you get into.

Imran

I'm not going up any more if you get much beyond 33 it get hard to find places that can balance the tires..

I'd also like to highline the front but I need someone who'll ship the inner fenders here (APO).

So the order will likely go winch, rear locker, tummy tuck this year, next year highline, aussie in the front and then I'll put the long arm on..

At least thats my thought this week
GermanyChris is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2013, 04:33 PM   #167
rubirock
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Little Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanyChris View Post
So the order will likely go winch, rear locker, tummy tuck this year, next year highline, aussie in the front and then I'll put the long arm on..

At least thats my thought this week
good plan.
__________________
MBP5,5, 128gb SSD, 500gb HD, 8gb ram
iPhone 5 iPhone 5c iPad1,1
rubirock is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2013, 04:49 AM   #168
Meir David
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Hi,
Many pictures looks cute and nice..here it is mine...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	418466  
Meir David is offline   0 Reply With Quote


Reply
MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Picture Gallery

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post your desktop: September 2013 Josh220 Picture Gallery 171 Oct 2, 2013 06:53 AM
Post Your Desktop: July 2013 ucfgrad93 Picture Gallery 130 Aug 1, 2013 03:32 PM
Post your Desktop: April 2013 Scarponi Picture Gallery 166 May 11, 2013 04:49 PM
Post your Desktop: February 2013 chrf097 Picture Gallery 203 Mar 22, 2013 02:26 PM
Post Your Desktop: January 2013 cambookpro Picture Gallery 220 Jan 29, 2013 02:37 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC