Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Dec 15, 2012, 10:32 PM   #1
sacley
macrumors newbie

Unhappy Cannot restore from backup, help!

Hi,
I have just upgraded my os on my ipad 3 to 6.01 today, and it encountered a problem which needed restoring my backup from itunes. I did that but it is stuck at the end and the time remaining keeps on increasing. I tried several times already and this is still happening. Can anyone help please? Or do I have to set up my ipad again and lose all the data... Thanks in advance!
sacley is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2012, 01:18 AM   #2
sacley
macrumors newbie

Any ideas at all? I'm going to lose a lot of data if I can't get my backup back.
Please help
sacley is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2012, 09:09 AM   #3
Dave421
macrumors member

I've had issues restoring from iCloud backups a few times and what always works for me is restarting the ipad (disconnect, hold down home and power until the apple logo shows up, release). I don't know if it will help with an iTunes backup but its worth a shot.
Dave421 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting