Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X 10.7 Lion

Old Dec 27, 2012, 04:44 PM   #51
jenz
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshtonTS View Post
Don't go into Fullscreen...
Well yeah, that's obvious, but it won't let me deactivate the fullscreen. If I open the app it automatically open in Fullscreen without giving me the option to change the size of the window. I already tried uninstalling that app and re installing and the same happens.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 09:59 AM   #52
XZYOE
macrumors newbie

I have a problem, any rom I open only used 1/4 of the screen. Anyone know how to fix this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ajtiyg.png
Views:	50
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	391009  
XZYOE is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2013, 05:03 AM   #53
boogiewookie
macrumors newbie

Pokemon Mac Boy Advance crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermal View Post
In Preferences, set the video size to 4x, then press Esc to switch between windowed and fullscreen.
Hey you seem to know your stuff - I tried to set the screen size up, but when I did I also pressed the full screen box, which seems to have put a serious monkey wrench in the projects. I set it to x4 and full screen and now every time i open the program it quits. Any suggestions as to how to save me from this?

Really hope you can help,
boogiewookie is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2013, 01:40 PM   #54
Nermal

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogiewookie View Post
Hey you seem to know your stuff - I tried to set the screen size up, but when I did I also pressed the full screen box, which seems to have put a serious monkey wrench in the projects. I set it to x4 and full screen and now every time i open the program it quits. Any suggestions as to how to save me from this?

Really hope you can help,
Sorry, I don't know. I haven't used it since last year and don't remember running into that problem.
Nermal is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2013, 10:31 AM   #55
224andy
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XZYOE View Post
I have a problem, any rom I open only used 1/4 of the screen. Anyone know how to fix this?
I'm having the exact same problem, does anybody know a fix?
224andy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2013, 05:29 AM   #56
Mexpress
macrumors newbie

Post Possible fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by XZYOE View Post
Are you perhaps using a retina macbook? I fixed it by checking the option 'Open in low resolution' (Select VisualBoyAdvance in Finder and then Get Info)
Mexpress is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2013, 04:16 PM   #57
Voyd211
macrumors newbie

Hi there! Popped in to ask a question.

How do you use cheats? I use the ones I've found on various sites, and Mac Boy Advance rejects every single one.
Voyd211 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 08:29 AM   #58
daansnippe
macrumors newbie

Same issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSun View Post
The thing is every time I try to copy the .sav of the game that i want to play on it wont let me play it. It says "Unknown file type /Users/rafaelcamacho/Downloads/GBA/Battery Saves/Pokemon Crystal.sav" Help please!!!
I have to same problem as this guy has... I saved a file and it shows in 'Battery Saves'. If i try to start VBA again with the rom of pokemon light platinum it doesnt say continue game or anything else. I cannot resume the game I saved. Can someone help me with this?

I'm running 10.8.3 right now.

Last edited by daansnippe; Aug 21, 2013 at 08:42 AM.
daansnippe is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X 10.7 Lion