Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

isephmusic

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2012
if there is a way to get something for free do it. not serius xm fault for having flaws. they know that any loophole is an exploit that people will take advantage off. those calling the op a thieff have no right. u guys arnt angels either im sure u downloaded some program or mp3 iligally at some point. these companies make enough money as it is. doesnt make it right . but it doesnt mean your a theif either

Vegastouch

macrumors 603
Jul 12, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
if there is a way to get something for free do it. not serius xm fault for having flaws. they know that any loophole is an exploit that people will take advantage off. those calling the op a thieff have no right. u guys arnt angels either im sure u downloaded some program or mp3 iligally at some point. these companies make enough money as it is. doesnt make it right . but it doesnt mean your a theif either

Just a lot of effort to get something free for 7 days at a time. I dont have it because i didnt really care for it at the monthly rate at that time. Now it is a lot cheaper but to have it just in my vehicle wasnt worth it to me. I dont have any other Sirius radios and only usually listened to Howard Stern for the 30 minutes i was in the car.

Cergman

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2013
my tesla
ok for one i have a job that i work fulltime..

for two if it was only 3$ i wouldnt mind paying but its 12.99$ soo its not really tiresome to create a new email which takes about 3 min then register online.. i will do that till they take it away ..

Check out this website. It makes you emails that expire after 10 minutes unless you want to renew it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.