Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SparkyzFan

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2013
There is a reason to get this app...

And the reason is....

So you can rate it as low as possible! :eek:

NCAA is missing out on all sorts of money that we would have paid for a subscription to watch the games.

FYI... so you don't miss out all together.. if you have a pc or smart TV you can go to ncaa.com and watch any game that will be televised by CBS and you get a 4 hour "pass" to watch games that are not televised on CBS. NCAA is really stinkin' it up for kicking us cable cutters to the curb.:mad:

intothemoonbeam

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2008

FYI... so you don't miss out all together.. if you have a pc or smart TV you can go to ncaa.com and watch any game that will be televised by CBS and you get a 4 hour "pass" to watch games that are not televised on CBS. NCAA is really stinkin' it up for kicking us cable cutters to the curb.:mad:

yep, last night I just plugged my laptop into my tv to watch the games. It worked just fine and then after 4 hours was up it cut me off. So I just opened up the site in a different browser and was able to continue watching. :D

ptuttle

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2013
NCAA March Madness Live - AppleTV stream?

Does the NCAA March Madness Live app use airplay to watch on an AppleTV?

Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.