Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jul 21, 2013, 06:11 AM   #1
Taustin Powers
macrumors regular

Way to stream photos of a folder as slideshow to Apple TV?

Basically, I would like to choose a folder full of photos, and have the content streamed to my Apple TV as a slideshow.

Now here is the kicker: I want to add photos to the folder WHILE the slideshow is streaming, so the slideshow will get longer as the night goes on.

One idea is to use a dropbox folder, and use my iPhone to take new photos and upload to dropbox automatically, and have them instantly added to the slideshow.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I could use AirParrot to mirror my Mac's display on Apple TV. Now all I would need is the slideshow app that can automatically add the new photos in a folder to the slideshow.

Last edited by Taustin Powers; Jul 21, 2013 at 06:19 AM.
Taustin Powers is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2013, 08:48 AM   #2
MisterMe
macrumors G4

Your TV streams a subset of your iPhoto pictures to your TV. Have you tried added pictures to iPhoto while streaming?
MisterMe is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store