Apple Releases OS X 10.8.4 with Safari 6.0.5, iMessage Bug Fix - Page 12 - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Jun 21, 2013, 06:56 PM   #276
Megaman
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2crazy View Post
We have 2 of those in our household and I have never seen any issues like you are describing. I highly doubt that a software upgrade will fix this. Sounds more like some hardware issues you are having.
Thank you for the reply 2crazy. I brought it to the Apple store. They said that nothing was wrong?
Megaman is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2013, 12:35 PM   #277
Moviemakergr
macrumors newbie

uninstall update seed configuration utility

Please how uninstall update seed configuration utility ?
Moviemakergr is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2013, 07:28 AM   #278
SandboxGeneral

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRumors View Post
- A fix for an issue that may cause iMessages to display out of order in Messages
I have to say I'm not overly concerned about this, but in my experience since the update, this has not been corrected. It's always been messed up between my iDevices and my Mac's and continues to be.

It's not a big deal to me, but unless I'm doing something wrong, it's not fixed on Apple's end.

Is anyone else still experiencing this?
Old Jun 25, 2013, 03:07 PM   #279
sebastiannz
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adww12321 View Post
they fixed the bug in 2010 MBPs that forced it to use the dedicated GPU all the time.

thank god.
bloody hell I was wondering why my MBP was going so slow!
sebastiannz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion