Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Civ-tech

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2012
muskegon mi.
Moderator, if this needs to go somewhere else let me know. Ok, so I wasn't aware I had to be a member for six months before selling anything. It was my own fault for not reading the rules. I am interested in gauging interest in my apple signage. These are not for sale, I simply do not know if it is worth placing an ad for this type of item.
I am asking here because you guys would know whether or not I am wasting my time and money after shipping cost.
I am not a scammer or dealer or con artist or murderer.
I am a former sales rep for a corporate cell phone store and had access to signage after its usefulness ran out. Thats it.
I value this communities input regarding this matter as I am a car guy first and a tech guy second.
My original post had a lot of views before the moderator smashed me with the ban hammer. That leads me to believe there is interest in this type of stuff.
I hope I'm doing this right. Please do not contact me about purchasing these items, if the mods say it is ok I will post a link to eBay when and if I decide to post it.
I personally think the signage is neat but other than my iPad I do not own any apple products. So I think it be neat in a mancave or whatever.
Thanks for any info this community can me.
Respectfully,
John

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.