Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > Mac Blog Discussion

Old Jul 4, 2013, 06:01 AM   #26
MrNomNoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by cav23j View Post
Downloaded and Installed this on 10.8.4 through the App Store, now Safari won't work at all, it instantly crashes everytime, I have the error log but now I got to use another browser till this get's fixed
'Fixed'? the issue sounds like something wrong with your setup - have you tried deleting the Safari settings in your Library directory?
MrNomNoms is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2013, 06:01 PM   #27
Verbatim Cookie
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by macs4nw View Post
So glad for this. I won't abandon SL for the desktop, as long as APPLE keeps those security updates cummin'.....
Freudian slip?
Old Jul 4, 2013, 09:48 PM   #28
btokar
macrumors newbie

New update failed to load

For the first time ever, I experienced an 'update failed to load' error after the installation seemed to go through all its steps. I went to Apple to try to download it manually (rather than via Software Update), and got a 404 error. Very strange, no? (I'm using an older MacBook, ca. 2007, with a 2.16 MHz Intel Core 2 Duo).
btokar is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2013, 08:37 PM   #29
dkhaley
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by btokar View Post
For the first time ever, I experienced an 'update failed to load' error after the installation seemed to go through all its steps. I went to Apple to try to download it manually (rather than via Software Update), and got a 404 error. Very strange, no? (I'm using an older MacBook, ca. 2007, with a 2.16 MHz Intel Core 2 Duo).
I am also having the same problem with the update failing to load. I'm using a late-2007 MacBook Pro. So far I've had no luck finding a workaround.
dkhaley is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > Mac Blog Discussion