Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mikhailov

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 3, 2010
Maybe it's the "new" factor, but the size and form factor of this iPad make this suck an easy device to use. I use it more than my iPhone now for situations like sitting on the couch, or laying down. It's really nice to have a bigger screen in these situations, and yes I could have done this with my iPad 3, but I just never thought to. Do any new mini owners feel the same?

HowardSmith

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2012
I could NEVER warm up to doing the Internet on the tiny iPhone 4 screen. Too much scrolling, just left me cold. The iPhone is good in a pinch but if my iPad were even close, it provides a MUCH better experience.

If the mini does it for you then let it compliment your iPhone.

I used to have a laptop on the table next to the Lazyboy, now it is just the iPad.

Last edited:

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I avoided using safari on my iPhone, the screen was just too small for me. Its great for a quick look up but for surfing it was not the best.

I bring my mini most places and I find that I use it more often and it fits a need

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.