Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

einmusiker

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2010
Rodgers was awesome this last weekend.

Looked like a rocket blasting off.

Anyone else going to be there yet?

HUGE win for the pack against a very good team on the road. Love Jordy's game

Luigi's? That's some pretty good food. :D

I think so!

Me and my buddies try to make it out to road game or two every season. This year we are going to Pittsburgh for a Steelers game..... Last year we went to a cowboys game, and a Cleveland Browns game. It really is a wonderful experience. We always try to get there on Saturday and make a weekend of it.... Like for the Cleveland game, we arrived Saturday and went to the hall of fame in Canton, OH...

Anyways good luck with that drive, I dont think I could ever drive that far, we drove to cleveland which was 7 hours and that felt like alot. We flew to the Dallas game. we are planning on driving to Pittsburgh which is also 7 hours... Thats the longest I am willing to drive though.... You can find alot of cheap flight deals these days.

I actually like long drives as long as I don't have too tight of a schedule to get where Im going

Old Muley

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2009
Titletown USA
Lucky You!

I grew up a few miles from Lambeau and still call Titletown U.S.A. my home. If you've never been to a home Packer game, you're in for a real treat. There's really not a bad seat in the house and for being a stadium it still has a rather intimate feeling about it. If your looking for an iconic "Green Bay" place to eat, I'd suggest Kroll's which is just west of the stadium.

The drive from Manitowoc to Green Bay is an easy one. A lot of the road construction in Green Bay (well, technically Ashwaubenon) is done, so getting to/from the stadium isn't that bad if you take 43 to 172. The same can't be said for all the folks who choose to drive up US 41; that route is a major PITA right now.

mwhities

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 13, 2011
Mississippi
Lucky You!

I grew up a few miles from Lambeau and still call Titletown U.S.A. my home. If you've never been to a home Packer game, you're in for a real treat. There's really not a bad seat in the house and for being a stadium it still has a rather intimate feeling about it. If your looking for an iconic "Green Bay" place to eat, I'd suggest Kroll's which is just west of the stadium.

The drive from Manitowoc to Green Bay is an easy one. A lot of the road construction in Green Bay (well, technically Ashwaubenon) is done, so getting to/from the stadium isn't that bad if you take 43 to 172. The same can't be said for all the folks who choose to drive up US 41; that route is a major PITA right now.

IKR!? (In the words of my niece.)

I've never been to ANY NFL game. :) So, that makes it even better.

Thanks for the knowledge. I will look into going that way.

jake429

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2011
Wisconsin
Hope you have a lot of fun! While you're passing Sheboygan WI, beep the horn a few times so I know when you pass me! :)

And as for construction, there's a bit of orange barrel-itis near the 57/43 split in Saukville/Port Washington; traffic goes down to one lane on either side of the highway, but depending on when you are driving through the area, it shouldn't be that bad...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.