|Oct 3, 2013, 12:10 PM||#1|
Donald Trump on Hillary Clinton, health
I never thought I would ever agree with Donald Trump about anything-- even what weather we are having. But, I think he has a point:
She was looking very tired her last few months at State. Even President Obama is looking a bit grey lately. One thing a President needs in the modern world is stamina, and I have wonder if she would have still have enough energy left in 2020.
|Oct 3, 2013, 12:42 PM||#2|
She's 65 now, turns 66 later this month on the 26th. That means she'd be 68 when running for office and would be 69 and 86 days when taking office in January 2017.
Which would make her the the second oldest first-term president ever:
1) Reagan 69 years, 349 days (senility affected second term)
2) William Henry Harrison, 68 years, 23 days (Died of pneumonia 32 days into his presidency -- medical care is better these days)
3) James Buchanan, 65 years, 315 days
4) George H.W. Bush, 64 years, 222 days
5) Zachary Taylor, 64 years, 100 days (died in office of stomach ailment. Again, medical care is better now)
6) Dwight D. Eisenhower, 62 years, 98 days
She'd probably be fine. Of course, we all never know. James Polk died at age 53, 3 months after his one term presidency was over, Chester A. Arthur at 57 about two years after his presidency, and Teddy Roosevelt and Calvin Coolidge at 60.
|Oct 4, 2013, 12:48 AM||#6|
iPhone 5c - 11" Macbook Air '13 - TV - iPod touch 4 - HTPC - Numerous Consoles
There is something deeply wrong with a society more offended by breasts than by entrails.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 AM.