Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sambobsessed

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 26, 2013
There are battery apps that give you details such as how long you have to use different things i.e - 3g, 2g, wifi browsing, 2d games, 3d games etc.

These apps offer a $0.99 upgrade to their app for something called "full cycle charge". It is supposedly supposed to increase your battery life or something like that. These apps are mostly rated 4.5+/5. I am wondering if anyone has these apps and if they actually work?

Also what does it do and is it worth the $0.99?

Thanks

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
There are battery apps that give you details such as how long you have to use different things i.e - 3g, 2g, wifi browsing, 2d games, 3d games etc.

These apps offer a $0.99 upgrade to their app for something called "full cycle charge". It is supposedly supposed to increase your battery life or something like that. These apps are mostly rated 4.5+/5. I am wondering if anyone has these apps and if they actually work?

Also what does it do and is it worth the $0.99?

Thanks

Are you JB'n? If yes, don't bother with AppStore apps. Go for BatteryDetective in Cydia. Even the free version is waaaay more useful and is able to display a lot of info than any AppStore battery app, "thanks" to Apple's silly AppStore restrictions.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.