Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

someoldguy

macrumors 68030
Aug 2, 2009
usa
Thanks for both the contest subject and the judging , and congrats to the winners !
Just as a FYI ,the piece of tech being machined on my piece of tech ( a late 1940's , early 50's Atlas/Craftsman 618 lathe ) is an alignment jig so I can accurately position parts of another project in my vertical mill for machining.

ijohn.8.80

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2012
Adelaide, Oztwaylya.
Congrat's to the winners this week. I found this a really hard one cause there is so much tech. that I love and use regularly.

Genshi, yours has a cool "2001" type feel to it, with a bit of "Jetsons" inspired styling!

genshi

macrumors 6502a
Congrat's to the winners this week. I found this a really hard one cause there is so much tech. that I love and use regularly.

Genshi, yours has a cool "2001" type feel to it, with a bit of "Jetsons" inspired styling!

Thank you! I'm working on a related photo with a model; hoping it will inspire some funding to do further conceptual designs and tests so I can eventually make [this idea I have] into a movie...

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
Been away for a while and didn't get a chance to check in and see how this played out. Really chuffed to have got third place. Thank you so much :) Congrats to the other winners.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.