Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion

Old Aug 30, 2013, 08:51 AM   #26
nickofari
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by annax View Post
Broaden your horizons, perhaps? Appreciate someone else's creativity?
Fascinating isn't it? Forum to track the latest & greatest technologies is filled with curmudgeons opposed to any music they haven't heard a trillion times already ... Just because its new doesn't meant it is good - but it also doesn't mean it is bad ... hey, you might like it.</preach>
nickofari is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2013, 09:04 AM   #27
heutusops
macrumors regular

only 6 free songs. and (just like others are feeling) i've never heard any one of those 6 musicians.
heutusops is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2013, 10:45 AM   #28
chriscrk
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-to-mac View Post
this is relevant why or how??
The person I quoted (Cartoonkid) was saying how members of Queen would probably never want anything to do with Gaga, yet Brian May worked with her and performed live with her, contradicting what "Cartoonkid" said.

Is that too hard to understand?
chriscrk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2013, 11:37 AM   #29
Jessica Lares
macrumors 603

Brian May has worked with many people you don't even want to know.

And Primal Scream, come on people.

EDIT: Nice selections of songs in this playlist BTW. Nice to get that Phoenix song for free. Heard it on the radio and really liked it.

Last edited by Jessica Lares; Aug 30, 2013 at 11:57 AM.
Jessica Lares is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 05:31 AM   #30
decafjava
macrumors 6502a

Is this a country-specific thing? Cause I still don't see the free songs.
decafjava is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2013, 11:32 AM   #31
thetruest
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heutusops View Post
only 6 free songs. and (just like others are feeling) i've never heard any one of those 6 musicians.
Great so jus becuz you've never heard of them, they're not interesting, even FREE ? If u want to hear lady gaga, then jus turn on the damn top40 radio or goto YouTube then.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 03:26 AM   #32
softmanisme
macrumors newbie

about Mac app promotion

When I release my new Mac APP ,there is no review or rating for a couple of days ,that sucks,and I googled for some review site to make my app reviewed ,yeah ,I find one http://www.bestreviewapp.com,that is quite good,I ordered 5 reviews from the site ,all high quality reviews .
softmanisme is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion