Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkjazzer

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 30, 2004
I finally figured out how to blue tooth everything from my last phone to my computer. I will now be able to sync contacts, pictures, videos, etc, once I add them to the proper mac software.

BUT, can you transfer SMS Text Messages to the Iphone?

Can you transfer them from the iphone to the computer?

Thanks,

Jon-Luke

macrumors 6502
May 22, 2009
Cape Town
I use a free App called "Copy Contact" which allows you to paste the adress and phone info into anything... SMS, email, text whatever you need to do.

DiamondTouch

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2010
SMS from Windows mobile to iPhone

hi, does anyone have any idea on how to transfer text messages from a Windows Mobile (v6.1) on to the iPhone. I have many essages that I cannot afford to lose. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Christine

ihonda

Suspended
Sep 17, 2009
if u have over 10k texts tansee isnt going to work for you.. just hits for hours on end

Euroinla

macrumors newbie
May 14, 2011
Easy text save

Press the home button and the power button at the same time briefly.
That will create a photo/screenshot saved in the photos folder on the iPhone.
Backup photos on your next sync in iTunes.

Et voila.

istariphoenix

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2010
I tried this, and my friend suggest me a much more powerful iphone sms software, Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS , but it cost me 19$ :D

Did that software work? You were able to import SMS messages from one backup of one iPhone to another new iPhone?

Tina1256

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2012
I can transfer contacts to my Iphone, BUT can I transfer SMS Text Messages?

Why do people complicate matters? all you have to do is is forward your text messages to your email address, open it on your pc save to pc job done!

andrews04

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2013
Why so much hassle? Jailbreak your device and do whatever you want to or use programs especially designed to backup or transfer iPhone:apple: text messages to computer

MrMacMack

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2012
Press the home button and the power button at the same time briefly.
That will create a photo/screenshot saved in the photos folder on the iPhone.
Backup photos on your next sync in iTunes.

Et voila.

Lot manual data entry that way, but at least there's a reference to the contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.