Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maddux2005

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2010
That's the same thing as turning your iPhone off everynight. You simply don't do it. You stress the hardware more that way

Wrathwitch

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2009
OP you are supposed to shut down your iPad every night, it helps recycle the OS. Also to keep it radiating WiFi strong and correctly in your home, you should soak it in an ethyl alcohol solution (when it is shut off of course!). There is no risk of damaging your iPad because the alcohol evaporates and keeps the parts fresh and disinfected.

Alexjones

macrumors 6502
May 28, 2010
I just started leaving it on overnight last night . Thanks for the advice. I will keep it on.

TheWheelMan

macrumors 6502a
Mar 15, 2011
So everything you read on the forums is 100%? Hahahaha. Get real. Geif facts!

Just because some in here never turn it off, it doesn't mean it's right rofl. What ever I will seek answers in better forums in this question.

So you're going to find a forum where all the users are not only as clueless as you, but apparently not too lazy to use Google themselves to find out the "facts" rather than wasting the time of those with firsthand knowledge?

AWESOME!

MacScott

macrumors regular
Jan 27, 2012
Indiana
So you're going to find a forum where all the users are not only as clueless as you, but apparently not too lazy to use Google themselves to find out the "facts" rather than wasting the time of those with firsthand knowledge?

AWESOME!

He may discover that the folks at the other forum are us as well :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.