Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alekspasov

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2012
Hey,

Before I start I want to clear that I know that what I did was stupid, so please skip that part in the comments.

So today I was at a store ( not an Apple store) and I was playing around with an iPad when suddenly I got the stupidest idea. I decided to log in to imessage with my Apple account. Nevertheless, I go to the region part and the internet died. It never came back. I tried to cancel the log in but I couldn't. It was stuck at the region portion of the log in.

There was no one around, who I can ask for assistance and I needed to leave since I wasn't alone. So i just left it the way it is.

So my question is, should i be concern that i mightve gotten connected later on and my messages might get forwarded to the device???

alekspasov

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2012
i guess i might come back.

And im waiting for the ipad mini with retina display :p:p

alekspasov

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2012
but seriously though,
if ive logged in, does it start pushing my messages to that device even though my contacts arent syncs etc.

also is there a way i can see the devices i have synced with iMessages

darky90

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2012
but seriously though,
if ive logged in, does it start pushing my messages to that device even though my contacts arent syncs etc.

also is there a way i can see the devices i have synced with iMessages

I would assume that it probably will if that display has internet connection. You probably should go back and check.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.