Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion

Old Feb 23, 2013, 06:20 AM   #26
cosmic68
macrumors regular

Don't read this post/some mild spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
Double post!

So has anyone else opened the box yet? I'm thinking the game and the companion have given us just enough subtle hints to think there's at least one more happier ending we can get.

I'm gonna try and figure it out.
I think i spoke with you on another forum. Edit-no, it was this one.

I've opened the box and..SPOILER LOOK AWAY...are there spoiler tags on here-can't find..

I think Theo from the future has given Daniel from the past the knife to kill himself, therefore not killing girl. Could've done with a more graphical representation of this outcome-not even really sure if this is the case.

Last edited by cosmic68; Feb 23, 2013 at 06:22 AM. Reason: being a doofus.
cosmic68 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 07:40 AM   #27
furi0usbee
macrumors 6502a

Tips to open the box... study the symbols. Study the symbols. You will then need one more thing... I really love how the dev did this too!
Old Feb 23, 2013, 09:29 AM   #28
cosmic68
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by furi0usbee View Post
Tips to open the box... study the symbols. Study the symbols. You will then need one more thing... I really love how the dev did this too!
What one more thing?
cosmic68 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 06:20 AM   #29
Starfighter
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic68 View Post
What one more thing?
A code to further hints. All is explained in due time. If you are playing the game do not focus too much on the box for the time being.

I have also finished it as many others here have, and I loved it as well! I have been looking forward to this since Simon showed some concept art on his blog a very long time ago. It feels almost unreal to finally be playing it!

One thing is certain, the game is much more of an experience than a gamy-game-game, so the amount of time spent playing is, I would say, irrelevant. The game is not "short", it tells you everything it has to in order for you to start thinking about it further than during the gameplay. I want to go through it a few more times to get the most I can out of it, but also definitely discuss it at length - maybe we can create an in depth thread with spoilers? Or should I just mark my later posts with a big spoiler-tag?
Old Feb 26, 2013, 12:56 PM   #30
cosmic68
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfighter View Post
A code to further hints. All is explained in due time. If you are playing the game do not focus too much on the box for the time being.

I have also finished it as many others here have, and I loved it as well! I have been looking forward to this since Simon showed some concept art on his blog a very long time ago. It feels almost unreal to finally be playing it!

One thing is certain, the game is much more of an experience than a gamy-game-game, so the amount of time spent playing is, I would say, irrelevant. The game is not "short", it tells you everything it has to in order for you to start thinking about it further than during the gameplay. I want to go through it a few more times to get the most I can out of it, but also definitely discuss it at length - maybe we can create an in depth thread with spoilers? Or should I just mark my later posts with a big spoiler-tag?
I've opened the box, there's nothing more then that 2nd ending is there?
Old Feb 26, 2013, 02:11 PM   #31
Starfighter
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic68 View Post
I've opened the box, there's nothing more then that 2nd ending is there?
I don't know, I have only seen those two at the time being. But in my mind, the game have just begun. I live in Sweden so I'm going to ask my older relatives if they know of Årsgång ("year walk") and definitely check Vedtorp out.

Edit: I checked out vedtorp.se. It sure looks like a regular swedish tourist website but all the facts seem to be made up (some even relates to the game) and the logo is obviously a remade Year Walk-logo. So my plans to actually visit Vedtorp is put to rest!

Last edited by Starfighter; Feb 26, 2013 at 02:24 PM.
Starfighter is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion