Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Faze Media

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 5, 2012
Hey, I'm creating some mock up pieces of concept art work for the lockscreen of iOS 6 and was wondering what people use the most on their phone and what they would like to see on their lock screen that was readily available when pressing down that sleep/wake button.

I'm open for idea's and will post the pictures once i have finished, let me know what idea's you have and if i should incorporate them into this bank of idea's.

Thanks, Jack

sagar4995

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2012
Dubai, UAE
on my jailbroken i4, i used to love having the current weather (both hi and low), time, date.
subtle animations on the weather would be great! like the sun moving from left to right, or on cloudy day, the clouds moving across the screen.

CTHarrryH

macrumors 68030
Jul 4, 2012
Personally, I like what it is. I'm not interested in stuff like the sun crossing the screen. Anything that uses battery and resources is a waste.
An OS is designed to deliver applications and not to amuse.

kirky29

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2009
Lincolnshire, England
I like to see the weather and maybe just a notification count on Facebook/Twitter.

Not always the actual comments, just maybe an icon with a number next to it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.