Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smotheredhope

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 31, 2009
I says everywhere the following

"Appropriate by having AndroidLock XT (Totally Encouraged Tweak)."

But for the life of me I can't get it to work with android lock. It'll only send an email with the regular lock screen.

Any one get this going? I'm assuming I'm just missing a setting but I've been messing with this for a couple hours.

smotheredhope

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 31, 2009
I figured it out. I had not set the max number of tries. Too bad you can't get it under three. That's a shame.

jinx1000

macrumors member
Jul 12, 2010
You can set it to one in the plist file. I have done it but it's not on my phone any longer. If you open the file it should be easy to figure out. I believe the file was in /var/mobile/library/preferences.

chickenwingfly

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2012
I figured it out. I had not set the max number of tries. Too bad you can't get it under three. That's a shame.
How did you even get it to work?
I tried it once and it sucked, would never send me mails and only once every life time it would take a screenshot and the like.
I should have spent the $1 or $2 on smokes.

smotheredhope

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 31, 2009
How did you even get it to work?
I tried it once and it sucked, would never send me mails and only once every life time it would take a screenshot and the like.
I should have spent the $1 or $2 on smokes.

Maybe they released a fix because after 25 tests in different places I have 25 emails in my inbox

Works perfectly

MauiGideon

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2008
Anyone want to post a tutorial on how to do this exactly? This sounds awesome if I could get it to work... :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.