Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

webitorgal

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 9, 2011
or is it just my phone? Notice that the actual time (on top) doesn't match the time below "Toronto."

iphone-weather-app.jpg

Thanks

iceterminal

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2008
Dallas Tx.
Restart your phone. If that doesn't work, try putting it into airplane mode and then back. Your phone needs to reconnect to your carrier and get the proper settings.

webitorgal

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 9, 2011
Restart your phone. If that doesn't work, try putting it into airplane mode and then back. Your phone needs to reconnect to your carrier and get the proper settings.

Guess it's a bug because I've done both and it's still not working.

toucan

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2012
It is the time for the local weather city that is not adjusted for DST. The time for the phone is changed correctly.

For iPhone 4/4S the local weather city time just said "hourly" -- not time.

sfchky03

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2012
i just checked mine, mine seems to be good. :) no problems at all. did you guys put the date and time settings to be automatically set?

J Michael T

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2010
Fixed

I've commented on a similar discussion in the iOS 6 forums, and it seems to be a Yahoo Weather update issue that eventually resolves itself on its own. Restarting the phone made no difference for me. The time updated correctly on its own.

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
I've commented on a similar discussion in the iOS 6 forums, and it seems to be a Yahoo Weather update issue that eventually resolves itself on its own. Restarting the phone made no difference for me. The time updated correctly on its own.

And lo and behold, my iPhone 5 has fixed itself, too, since I last checked it a couple of hours ago. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.