Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Nov 1, 2014, 04:18 PM   #1626
iChernov
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Munich, Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by armazemstore View Post
My Friends

Link of my Collection

Enjoy!

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A35n8hH4G94yZu
Very impressive. Prices are absolutely crazy - 5x-10x times higher than market average.
iChernov is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2014, 05:07 PM   #1627
repentix
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by armazemstore View Post
My Friends

Link of my Collection

Enjoy!

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A35n8hH4G94yZu
Impressive, where did you get those pepsi and coca cola shuffle's?
repentix is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2014, 05:48 PM   #1628
Soulflower
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
And what is the white case with the gold emblem?
Soulflower is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2014, 07:31 PM   #1629
Fralle
macrumors Demi-God
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: South part of North
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulflower View Post
And what is the white case with the gold emblem?
Its a case that came with the royal thai nano. The emblem is the kings emblem.

To commemorate the 60th anniversary of Thai King’s succession to the throne, certain organization, namely IT CITY and Apple Thailand have created 9999 (Thai lucky number) exclusive Nanos.

Each Nano comes in a special box which contains a case, a letter of authenticity, and the iPod. The King himself has nothing to do with these iPods.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by repentix View Post
Impressive, where did you get those pepsi and coca cola shuffle's?
Ebay?

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by iChernov View Post
Very impressive. Prices are absolutely crazy - 5x-10x times higher than market average.
Mmmm.
__________________
www.ipod.se - the ipod reference site - www.ipod.se
Fralle is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2014, 08:39 PM   #1630
armazemstore
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fralle View Post
Its a case that came with the royal thai nano. The emblem is the kings emblem.

To commemorate the 60th anniversary of Thai King’s succession to the throne, certain organization, namely IT CITY and Apple Thailand have created 9999 (Thai lucky number) exclusive Nanos.

Each Nano comes in a special box which contains a case, a letter of authenticity, and the iPod. The King himself has nothing to do with these iPods.

----------



Ebay?

----------



Mmmm.

Friend, you have to understand that are rarities, have other sellers offering ipods with astronomical prices, nobody is forced to buy!
I am putting on ebay at the price you think
armazemstore is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2014, 02:13 AM   #1631
iChernov
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Munich, Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by armazemstore View Post
Friend, you have to understand that are rarities, have other sellers offering ipods with astronomical prices, nobody is forced to buy!
I am putting on ebay at the price you think
That's the prices I'm talking about. Thousands of $ for thai iPod.
iChernov is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2014, 07:36 AM   #1632
iRock1
macrumors 6502a
 
iRock1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
At those prices I'd prefer to upgrade my own home, lol.

Anyway, nice collection. I saved the images for future reference.
__________________
I've just realized that listing on my signature every Apple product I own is stupid. Be aware: no one will give you a price for having a lot of Apple products. As a matter of fact, no one cares.
iRock1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2014, 09:07 AM   #1633
armazemstore
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRock1 View Post
At those prices I'd prefer to upgrade my own home, lol.

Anyway, nice collection. I saved the images for future reference.
Thankss!
armazemstore is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2014, 10:11 AM   #1634
iRock1
macrumors 6502a
 
iRock1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Btw, what's the deal with those Pepsi and Coca-Cola iPods? I guess they were modded by their previous owners? If so, what's so special about them?
__________________
I've just realized that listing on my signature every Apple product I own is stupid. Be aware: no one will give you a price for having a lot of Apple products. As a matter of fact, no one cares.
iRock1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2014, 10:33 AM   #1635
Fralle
macrumors Demi-God
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: South part of North
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRock1 View Post
Btw, what's the deal with those Pepsi and Coca-Cola iPods? I guess they were modded by their previous owners? If so, what's so special about them?

Its nothing special at all. They have been modified by a third party company for Coca-Cola and Pepsi to be used in promotional campaigns.
__________________
www.ipod.se - the ipod reference site - www.ipod.se
Fralle is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2014, 06:13 PM   #1636
japanime
macrumors 65816
 
japanime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Japan
I have a 1st-gen iPod whose 10GB hard drive gave up the ghost a few years ago. I recently bought a 5GB drive for $5 and put that inside. So the iPod is working again, and the battery surprisingly holds a charge for a few hours.

I didn't really need to fix it, and I doubt I'll use it much. But I didn't like the fact that it was sitting in my closet "dead." I only wish I could have found a reasonably priced 10GB drive so I wouldn't have had to go with the 5GB drive.
__________________
Put Manga University in your pocket — get our free iPhone app!
japanime is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2014, 04:57 PM   #1637
Rocknbuyer
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Any information on the iPod Nano 8GB Michael Jackson edition limited to 100?
Rocknbuyer is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2014, 07:32 AM   #1638
HereBeMonsters
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Southampton, UK
Anyone in the UK know of for sale?:

1st Gen 5GB
Chrome/polished 3rd Gen Shuffle (not the silver one, the Apple Store-only chrome one)
5th gen iPod nano in yellow (again, an apple-store only colour)
__________________
Mac Mini 1,1 upgraded to: 2,1 with T7600 CPU, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Lion.
iMac G4 17" 1.25 GHz, 2GB RAM, 64GB SSD, Leopard.
PowerBook G4 12", 1.5GHz, 1.25GB RAM, 32GB SSD, Leopard.
HereBeMonsters is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2014, 07:41 AM   #1639
nickwell
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Sheffield
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereBeMonsters View Post
Anyone in the UK know of for sale?:

1st Gen 5GB
Chrome/polished 3rd Gen Shuffle (not the silver one, the Apple Store-only chrome one)
5th gen iPod nano in yellow (again, an apple-store only colour)
Sent you a DM
__________________
iPods, iPods and iPods
nickwell is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2014, 10:42 AM   #1640
Rocknbuyer
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Estimate

Can someone please agree with me that xxxx for a Madonna iPod Classic in used condition is an extremely good deal? Thoughts?

Last edited by Rocknbuyer; Nov 30, 2014 at 02:30 PM.
Rocknbuyer is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2014, 02:34 PM   #1641
nickwell
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Sheffield
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocknbuyer View Post
Can someone please agree with me that 1400 for a Madonna iPod Classic in used condition is an extremely good deal? Thoughts?
Sounds like a fair price to me considering it's used!
nickwell is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2014, 04:57 PM   #1642
Fralle
macrumors Demi-God
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: South part of North
Calling all iPod collectors...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocknbuyer View Post
Can someone please agree with me that 1400 for a Madonna iPod Classic in used condition is an extremely good deal? Thoughts?

My thought is this. Considering there is only one known example of the Madonna iPod in the world, I'm not so sure I agree with you...used or not! :-)
__________________
www.ipod.se - the ipod reference site - www.ipod.se

Last edited by Fralle; Nov 29, 2014 at 03:48 PM.
Fralle is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2014, 10:44 AM   #1643
iChernov
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Munich, Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fralle View Post
there is only one known example of the Madonna iPod in the world
As well as No Doubt iPod... and Tony Hawk iPod

P.s. still didn't ever seen the Becks iPod...
iChernov is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2014, 03:13 PM   #1644
iChernov
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Munich, Germany
Dear Martin, dear Alex, thank you so much for the wonderful addition to my collection!

So, only one iPod left. I'm asking all collectors - please, help me to find the last iPod I need for my collection - the Beck iPod with logo of Beck on the back.


Last edited by iChernov; Dec 14, 2014 at 04:08 AM.
iChernov is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2014, 05:50 PM   #1645
Fralle
macrumors Demi-God
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: South part of North
Simply awesome! :-)
__________________
www.ipod.se - the ipod reference site - www.ipod.se
Fralle is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2014, 06:10 PM   #1646
AT101ET
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: UK (London)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iChernov View Post
Dear Martin, dear Alex, thank you so much for the wonderful addition to my collection!

So, only one iPod left. I'm asking all collectors - please, help me to find the last iPod I need for my collection - the Beck iPod with logo of Beck on the back.
No, thank you!
They look great together!
Can't wait to see the whole family reunited soon.

Last edited by AT101ET; Dec 14, 2014 at 11:45 AM.
AT101ET is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calling all iPhone Collectors Fralle iPhone 107 Dec 2, 2014 03:52 PM
Best texting/calling app for iPhone/Ipod Touch Mrudich iPod touch 3 Jan 22, 2013 09:56 PM
Will the first iphone become a collectors item? kingc0bra Apple Collectors 7 Dec 26, 2012 04:21 PM
Will the Iphone 5 be a collectors item since... richpuer iPhone 8 Sep 14, 2012 12:32 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC