Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Big WP noob here, looking for a quick painless way to get some photos up into 3 or 4 categories in a simple elegant manner. There are waaaay too many templates out there to sift through.

I don't want the photos to be separate blog posts. I don't want captions or comments. I just want a few pages of grids of photos, in categories like People, Places, Things, like the mockup in the link. For viewing, I'd like people not to leave the page, just a lightbox.

I comped this mockup from Authentic Themes, but this is a mashup of 2 of their themes, neither of which functions the way I'd like. Plus they have zero contact info, otherwise I'd ask them if they'd be interested in a custom commission.

So if someone here can put together something like this mockup, that easily allows me to rearrange/crop thumbnails, add content, change font colors/weights, etc., let me know what you would charge. Happy to pay the right person.

Alternatively, if someone knows of a theme that looks and functions like I've described, I'd be highly appreciative of a link

Thanks.

50f2wp.jpg

TonyK

macrumors 65816
May 24, 2009
To me you are describing a photo album. JAlbum would be able to do this for you though some work may be needed to get it exactly like your mock-up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.