Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SWPROX

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 19, 2012
Vancouver,Canada
Hi guys,just a short question,I just purchased Power Support anti-glare screen protectors for my mum's iPhone 4S,but now I changed my mind,they are unopened (purchased from Apple Store).My question is can I get a refund for them if I return them tomorrow ? They are totally unopened,in exact showroom condition-from what I read on their website--- "Items purchased from Apple, Inc. are eligible for same-item exchange only and are covered for 6 months from date of purchase. You must return the product and a copy of your receipt.". So does it mean I can only get an exchange for the same thing and not the money back :confused:

DJ.Nickk

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2012
Miami,FL
Hi guys,just a short question,I just purchased Power Support anti-glare screen protectors for my mum's iPhone 4S,but now I changed my mind,they are unopened (purchased from Apple Store).My question is can I get a refund for them if I return them tomorrow ? They are totally unopened,in exact showroom condition-from what I read on their website--- "Items purchased from Apple, Inc. are eligible for same-item exchange only and are covered for 6 months from date of purchase. You must return the product and a copy of your receipt.". So does it mean I can only get an exchange for the same thing and not the money back :confused:

Once the item has not been opened or tampered with you may return it in 14 days of purchase

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.