Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
It seems like it requires an unnecessary number of steps, when it should only require one.

I don't mean to sound lazy, but with the ease with which jailbreaking has shown things can be done I find it cumbersome.

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
It seems like it requires an unnecessary number of steps, when it should only require one.

I don't mean to sound lazy, but with the ease with which jailbreaking has shown things can be done I find it cumbersome.

It's literally 2 clicks. And it's not like your thumb has to travel all that far either. I'm sorry, but it sounds extremely lazy.

AFDoc

Suspended
Jun 29, 2012
Colorado Springs USA for now

You're not sounding lazy, apparently you are. IF the milisecond it takes to click that extra button is too much for you then there is something REALLY wrong with you.

coffeemadmanUK

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2012
United Kingdom
To be fair, although unnecessary, a huge number of things Apple do are for the mere convenience of not having to click one more thing or go one more place.

It's reasonable to ask why a little button doesn't exist to do this on the main screen (or perhaps an option to have it on the bottom instead of bookmarks) rather than the two clicks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.